Monday, March 16, 2015

SHADE { release day blast }


Enter to Win a 
$25.00 Amazon eGift Card





Want, need, pain, and joy were emotions Shade had never known existed before Lily. He knew the first time he saw her face that she was going to change his life forever. The thing he hadn’t expected was how hard it would be to hide who and what he was from her. Each step he took out of the shadows revealed more of himself, until only one secret remained. Shade arrogantly believed he could help heal the wounds from her past, but now it was his own past that was trying to tear them apart. To keep Lily, Shade would have to use the very skills he had been trying to hide from her. The skills that made him a killer … a soulless monster.

Find Jamie's Books Here










"I was born in a small town in Kentucky. My family began poor, but worked their way to owning a restaurant. My mother was one of the best cooks I have ever known, and she instilled in all her children the value of hard work, and education.

Taking after my mother, I've always love to cook, and became pretty good if I do say so myself. I love to experiment and my unfortunate family has suffered through many. They now have learned to steer clear of those dishes. I absolutely love the holidays and my family puts up with my zany decorations.

For now, my days are spent writing, writing, and writing. I have two children who both graduated this year from college. My daughter does my book covers, and my son just tries not to blush when someone asks him about my books.

Currently I am writing five series of books- The Last Riders, The VIP Room, Predators MC, Biker Bitches, and The Dark Souls.

All my books are written for one purpose- the enjoyment others find in them, and the expectations of my fans that inspire me to give it my best.”



{ excerpt } .
“Which one did you have your eye on?” Razer asked casually.

“Does it matter? You heard what the sheriff said.”

“Not going to make a move on her, just curious.” A casual shrug couldn’t hide the fact  Razer was just as interested in the blond as he was in the dark-haired one.

“Lily.” Shade felt a chill slide down his back as her name left his mouth.

“Cool.” Razer started his bike.

He gave a short laugh. “You don’t stand a chance with her.”

Razer gave a grin. “It’s a small town. Sooner or later, I’ll see her again.”

“And when you do?”

“She’s not underage, so there’s no reason I can’t talk to her.”

“You mean fuck her.”

“You think I stand a chance?”

Shade remembered the furtive look the blond had shot at Razer. “Yeah, but a woman like that doesn’t play like we do,” he warned. “Bitches like that get serious after they get your dick in them.

“I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it.” Razer ignored his warning as he pulled out of the parking lot.

Shade started his own bike, thinking he wouldn’t interfere with Razer going after Beth Cornett. Because, despite his best intentions, he did want to see Lily again, and letting Razer pursue her sister just might give Shade the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment