Tuesday, March 31, 2015

blitz || FREEFALL

Come take a trip and fly in the infamous and sexily scandalous 
Indigo Lounge and meet Keely & Mason, in FREEFALL by Zara Cox.







Freefall by Zara Cox

Publisher: Self-Publisher (3/31/2015)
Series: The Indigo Lounge, book 5
Genre: Erotica
Source: Barclay Publicity
Purchase links || amazonbn | koboibooks || add to goodreads

Rating: rating and review soon






Keely Benson:
Nineteen. The age I threw my life away.
Twenty-Five. The age I decided to try it a second time.
Twenty-Five plus one day. The age Benedict Mason Sinclair III walked into my life.


Mason Sinclair III:
She was a curse. 
A sex bomb. 
A perfect reminder that not having a heart was the best choice I ever made.



Zara Cox has been writing for almost twenty-five years but it wasn’t until nine years ago that she decided to share her love of writing sexy, gritty stories with anyone outside her close family (the over 18s anyway!). The Indigo Lounge Series is Zara’s next step in her erotic romance writing journey and she would love to hear your thoughts.


{ excerpt } .
His hands capture mine, holding them prisoner against his chest. I blink at him through the water cascading down my face and glare harder.

“Get the fuck out of my way.”

“Anyone tell you you have a very dirty mouth?”

“Do I look like I care what anyone has to say about my mouth?”

His gaze drops to my mouth. The water running over it intensifies the sudden tingle and I have to fight the impulse to lick it. Just as I fight the urge to stare at his mouth.

“No, you don’t. It’s still no excuse to talk like a goddamn sailor,” he says.

“I believe in getting to the point as quickly as possible. Equivocating isn’t really my thing.”

“I hear you fine without the extra filth.”

“I don’t think you do. Because here you are, still in my fucking way.”

Something dark and dangerous gleams in his eyes and a residual shiver crawls up my spine. His chest expands beneath my palms and he slowly exhales.

“If you were mine, I’d spank that dirty mouth right out of you,” he murmurs, his voice once against that deep and mesmerising quality that makes me want to stand on tiptoe and strain closer so I can hear more of his voice.

“Well, I’m not yours, Rusty. And FYI, I hate being spanked.”

“Probably because it hasn’t been done in the right way. But I could teach you love it,” he replies, those eyes raking my face with an intense intimacy that fires up a spark in my belly. “I can teach you to love a whole lot of things, Keely.”

That spark turns into a flame. For a moment, I can’t define what the feeling is. Then I realise it’s arousal. I’m at once sad and elated. Sad because it’s been so long that I’ve forgotten what arousal feels like. Elated because…well, I’m not dead below the waist after all.

But this arousal isn’t the kind I normally feel for a guy I want to sleep with. This feeling is different. It’s sharper, more intense, as if it could actually cause damage if ignored. Which is ridiculous. I pull my hands away and he lets me go. But he doesn’t move from his guardian position. I turn around, let the water cascade down my back. My silk Donna Karan dress is ruined, but what the hell, it feels good to be warm. Despite the guilt and pain clawing through me, it feels good to be alive.

“You can go now. I promise I won’t try to drown myself,” I mutter loud enough for him to hear.

He doesn’t move.

I sigh. “I wasn’t really going to drown myself. I was just trying to clear my head a little.”

“With a bottle of champagne inside you? You have to do better than that.”

“Look, Rusty—”

“My name is Mason. Mason Sinclair III. You can call me Mason or Sinclair. Rusty doesn’t work for me.” There is a hard command in there that impresses the seriousness of his dislike for the nickname.

{ giveaway } .
Thanks for stopping by and helping celebrate the latest Indigo Lounge novel, FREEFALL, by Zara Cox with the week-long blitz! One lucky reader will win a $50 Amazon or Barnes & Noble gift card AND a digital copy of one of Zara’s backlist titles. TWO lucky readers will win a $15 gift card and a digital copy of one of Zara’s backlist titles. We hope you have a sexy flight in the Indigo Lounge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment