Monday, April 11, 2016

RED { blitz } by T.L. Smith

Title: Red
Series: Black #2
Author: T.L. Smith
Genre: Romance
Published: April 6, 2016
A wound to the heart, a hole so deep.
Can it be fixed?
Or simply replaced?
People lie. Those closest to me, tell the most lies.
Do they not know who I am? What I’m capable of?
Sometimes I wonder if they do. Because when I unravel their lies, they will be delivered to the hell I once visited. And it won’t be pleasant.


“Red - captivating, enlightening and one hell of a read, TL Smith has outdone her self, if you thought black delivered a true captivating reading experience you will be blown away with what Red has to deliver.” - Hashtagminxes
"Hopeful yet dark, this emotional roller coaster of a story will break your heart and piece it back together bit by bit... ultimately proving that even death can't keep two soulmates apart” - The Closet Book Junkie
“Red is fast paced, raw, gritty and at times shocking ! With each revelation I gasped , it's a must read page turner that left me begging for more” - Our Kindle Confessions


CLICK HERE to read a SNEAK PEAK of Black!

HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment