Friday, January 1, 2016

{ top books || of TWENTY•15 }

Ah, it's the beginning of a new year...

And with that, I get to draft a new post for my favorites of 2016 -- 
but until then, here are the books that were hands-down my favorite in 2015.

I had this grand plan to make teasers and whatnot with my favorite quotes, or format this
post to be super pretty with covers and art and all that fun stuff but...

...I got busy.

And I got sick.

So it's just in list form.

BE PREPARED! I have a giveaway at the end...

*all books are put in no specific order.


...and then there are books that I could easily categorize.

Debut Book & New Series:
THE STRONGEST STEEL of Second Circle Tattoos
(I've read book 2 already, and it's a favorite of 2016!)

The Emotional Hang-Over -- I was still crying for weeks after:
ELUDE

Comedy Series -- because books that are listed 'comedy' rarely make me laugh, but this one does every time:
CONSEQUENCES

Favorite Serials -- because I hate serials, but these bad boys had me begging for more:
erotic: HATE FUCK (and oh, my goodness, Wilson's prequel was great, too)
new adult/military: ONLY

Paranormal Series -- what's better than wolves and bad-assed cop/military men?:
SWAT

MC Series:
SINNER'S TRIBE

Favorite recommendations:
RIDE STEADY
THE AIR HE BREATHES

Favorite Author Request:
CONKLIN'S TRILOGY

Favorite Concept:
DEADLY STRAIN (military romance meets biology)

Favorite New Adult Book in a Series:
SPARK

Favorite Book in a Series:
A PERFECT TEN
BROKEN HONOR
BURN
FALL DEEP
FRICTION
MORRISON
INTERCEPTED
ONCE LOVED
RESCUING THE BAD BOY
RUIN & RULE (*this was going to be in the 'favorite series' category, but book 2 isn't officially out...)
SINCE DREW
UNDERCOVER PLAYBOY

Favorite Series:
new adult: THE WALLS DUET
contemporary-ish: THE CALDWELL BROTHERS & BREAKING THE DECLAN BROTHERS
fighting: AGAINST THE CAGE
suspense: PRG INVESTIGATIONS

Favorite Fighter's Book:
PREPARED TO FIGHT

Favorite Step-Brother/Forbidden Romance -- because I really don't typically like them:
BOSSY

...and then there are just certain people and events that stick with you:

Favorite Proposal:
Jamie & Jackie in INDECISION

New Adult Couple:
Jordan & Brody in END GAME

Time for another great year of reading!

{ giveaway time } !

No comments:

Post a Comment