Monday, November 9, 2015

{ arc } review || dirty by Ainsley Booth


Incantatrix Press | November 17, 2015 | Erotic Romance
dirty, prequel
released in BANGED anthology

★★★★★

SOURCE: AUTHOR

Wilson:
Tabitha Leyton is a mess, but now she’s my mess.
To the rest of the world, she’s a superstar.
Secretly, she's a witness to depravity and a train wreck waiting to happen.
But I can’t get her out of my head.
And for one angry, secret night, we have each other in every imaginable way.
The whole time, I know she’s off-limits. S
o in the morning, I’ll walk away.

Officially.

{ review } .

Welcome back to the Horus Group! While reading Hailey and Cole's story, Wilson was off working another angle -- and finally, we get to see it. This little prelude to Wilson and Tabitha's story was SO. FLIPPING. GOOD.

Like bad boy Cole, Wilson definitely prefers his front (as in his persona, what he shows the world, you dirty minded people), but pretty quickly we learn (as he does) that there just may be one woman for him, one woman that makes him want to change his ways. The problem is, he has to try to get her to want to do the same. That and there's the small matter of the case he's working on.

The secrets Tabitha is harboring... I can't wait to watch her unfold. More than that, though, I can't wait to watch her allow Wilson in. She has constructed such a well-thought out persona, that I feel it will be as much of a learning experience for her as it will be for Wilson.

I cannot wait for their story to fully begin. This was such a tease... Especially because I'm pretty sure there's a full Horus series/serial <i>before</i> this one.

Oh! And the cover model for Wilson (if you get a chance to see it)? So pretty. Definitely was who I pictured in his place while reading the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment