Monday, August 25, 2014

Craziness... so therefore, apologies.

My sincerest apologies for the amount of 'Coming Soon' posts that have been up for a few weeks and yet still... no review. I promise the books were read. I did give them ratings, afterall. The problem is I moved on August 3rd and am without internet. I can do most things via my data on my cell phone, but I find I make a lot of typos when writing reviews on my phone.

That said, besides bringing my laptop to Starbucks (which I don't typically have a lot of time for), the only time I've had of late to write my reviews has been while working nights... which, yes, I am supposed to be working, not writing reviews ;)

No worries; I will try really hard to get at least one or two up to date tonight, pending having patients that behave :)

Thank you for understanding (the few of you who may frequent these here parts).

-- Mignon

No comments:

Post a Comment