Saturday, May 31, 2014

-- back to business

I have read many, many books these past 2 weeks. In fact, I've even got 3 going at the moment (Winters Heat, by Cristin Harber; I Only Have Eyes for You, by Bella Andre; and The Devaney Brothers: Ryan & Sean, by Sherryl Woods).

So... in this order (as it is the order they've been read)... the books I'll be reviewing:

If You Were Mine, by Bella Andre
Let Me Be the One, by Bella Andre
Come a Little Bit Closer, by Bella Andre
Savage Secrets, by Cristin Harber
Blind Faith, by Rebecca Zanetti
The Cowboy's E-Mail Order Bride, by Cora Seton
Seven-Day Fiance, by Rachel Harris
Hard As You Can, by Laura Kaye
Winters Heat, by Cristin Harber
I Only Have Eyes for You, by Bella Andre
The Devaney Brothers: Ryan & Sean, by Sherryl Woods

When I'm through with these, I'll pick at the ones I read in late April.

Also, Maya Banks' When Day Breaks (book 9) releases June 24th! In celebration, the entire week leading up to it will feature a review from each KGI book before it. Re-reading that series specifically for reviewing will not be a hardship... trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment