Tuesday, August 11, 2015

{ release week blitz } CONSUMED BY YOU

Consumed By You RWB - banner  

We are completely thrilled to bring you the Release Week Blitz for Lauren Blakely's CONSUMED BY YOU! CONSUMED BY YOU is the third standalone novel from Lauren’s New York Times bestselling Romance Series, Fighting Fire! This passionate, high-heat fireman romance series is a three-book series about sexy fireman and the women they love and is being published through Entangled Brazen. Lauren Blakely is well known for writing sexy, heartfelt and humorous contemporary romance as well as deeply emotional new adult stories --one commonality in all her books is the scorching hot sexy times. And CONSUMED BY YOU is absolutely no different! CONSUMED BY YOU is the next book in the red-hot Fighting Fire Series and is Travis and Cara’s sexy love story.

Add it to Goodreads here! Add the FIGHTING FIRE series on Goodreads!
And don’t miss the first two titles in the Fighting Fire series!

Consumed By You - cover 
Praise for CONSUMED BY YOU:
 "A seductive tale of bets and propositions that will ignite your senses and warm your heart." - Patricia at A Literary Perusal

 "This book was amazing!! Cara and Travis are awesome together! They can go from friendly joking to smoldering lovers in the blink of an eye. A 5-Star Read!" - Book Lovers Obsession

 "I totally loved Consumed by You. It was an amazing book about second chances, about finding and fighting for what you want in life, about sexy deals and, of course, about how easy is to fall in love with a firefighter as awesome as Travis Jansen, my new addition to the book boyfriend collection." - Angelica at Collector of Book Boyfriends

 "The intensity that flows between Travis and Cara not only consumes them, but the reader as well." - Liz's Reading Life
  CBY - Teaser 1

A sexy romance from Entangled's Brazen imprint...

  She’s playing with fire…
 Dog trainer Cara Bailey wants to find “the one,” but fantasizing about her sexy-as-hell client, firefighter Travis Jansen, is getting in the way. Her only option? Get the confirmed bachelor out of her system-in every position possible-so she can settle down with Mr. Right. Starting right now.

 Travis doesn’t do relationships, so no matter how badly he wants the pretty little brunette, he keeps his distance. Until Cara goes and changes the game. She’ll fulfill all of his fantasies if he agrees to walk away when it’s over. But when the wildfire between them blazes out of control, it will consume everything-and everyone-in its path….

  CONSUMED BY YOU is a full-length, standalone romance novel that follows Travis and Cara’s scorching story.  



{ excerpt } .

“So you want dog training and sex?” he asked, still sure he was hearing things—like, his wildest fantasies coming true.
“Yes. The perfect combo.”
“Okay. And not that I’m protesting, because let me make it clear, my answer is yes, fuck yes, and absofuckinglutely yes, but why the change?”
She let go of his hands to stand up, then sank back down, straddling him. Oh, hell. There went any breathing room in his jeans. His dick did its best approximation of a flagpole.
She cupped his shoulders, looking him square in the eyes. Being this close to her was dizzying, and an absolute rush. “Because, Travis, I can’t get you out of my head. Or my body. I went on a date the other night with the nicest guy around. I think there could be something real with him,” she said, and he bristled and nearly breathed fire. The image of her on a date with someone else made his gut twist. “But all I could think about when I was out with him was sleeping with youand all the ways I want to have sex with you.” His head was fever hot. A tremor of lust slammed into him, and he grasped her waist, digging his fingers into her hipbones.
“There are so many ways I want to have you, Cara,” he whispered, hot and rough against the delicate skin of her throat, savoring the way gooseflesh rose instantly on her skin.
“And that’s what I need. You gave me the best sex of my life, starting way back when we were in high school, which is crazy in and of itself. But so it goes, and no one compares to you. Not that I have a ton of experience, but the way I see it is, I will never be able to move on and have the dream— the white picket fence, and the family, and all those things I want—if I’m still thinking of how good it is with you.”
“Don’t forget about the time after college graduation on the picnic table in the woods by the river. And then that night three years ago when you were back in town for Alycia’s holiday party, and I kissed you under the mistletoe at the party after you sang that song, and you pulled me into a coat closet and insisted on having me right then and there,” he said.
She dropped her face into her hands. “See? That’s my point,” she muttered, and then looked up at him. “All those times are messing with my head. And I can’t seem to connect with anyone else because I’m hung up on you. So the only conclusion I can come to is, if I’m ever going to meet Mr. Right, I need to get Mr. Wrong out of my system.”
Burn For Me

Melt for Him Cover

  Consumed by You - Avaialble Now  

{ about lauren blakely } .

Author PhotoLauren Blakely writes sexy contemporary romance novels with heat, heart, and humor, and she has had eight books on the New York Times Bestseller list and thirteen on the USA Today Bestseller list. Like the heroine in her novel, FAR TOO TEMPTING, she thinks life should be filled with family, laughter, and the kin
d of love that love songs promise. Lauren lives in California with her husband, children, and dogs. She loves hearing from readers! Her bestselling series include Sinful Nights, Seductive Nights, No Regrets, Caught Up in Love, and Fighting Fire. She recently released SWEET SINFUL NIGHTS, the first novel in her new sexy romance series Sinful Nights that became an instant New York Times Bestseller. Her new adult forbidden romance, 21 Stolen Kisses, hit e-readers in May and landed on the USA Today Bestseller list. This summer she'll release Consumed by You, her next title in her NYT Bestselling Fighting Fire series about sexy firemen and the women they love. She also writes for young adults under the name Daisy Whitney. To receive an email when Lauren releases a new book, text BLAKELY + your email address to 678-249-3375 (please use the actual + sign).  

{ giveaway } .

InkSlinger PR Blogger Banner - New  

No comments:

Post a Comment