Tuesday, July 14, 2015

today's goodness gracious moment { ! }

As I put to Twitter last night, my calendar for today was FULL.

I'm not sure how it happened, but I had more promos and reviews due today than ever. I try hard to only do 3-4 events a day (something that has now changed to 3-4 events per week but this won't be noticed until August or so).

I missed things in my fancy ERIN CONDREN (click the link for $10 off your first EC order) planner and added things late and still my Google Drive had more listed than I had written anywhere else.

 

In picture one (my fancy dancy post-it section -- you know you're jealous), the 'blue' titles were super late additions, and in picture two (my daily break-down to keep myself organized -- 'morning' is tours) the smaller writing in black were last minute additions.

So... Because today was super full, here's a breakdown for all of you, in the top post, so you can find what you're looking for!

Reviews (Tours)
Reveals

No comments:

Post a Comment