Tuesday, July 12, 2016

review || KEEP { surprise release day } by Rachel Van Dyken


26195167
Van Dyken Enterprises INC | July 11, 2016 | New Adult Romance
Seaside Pictures, book 2
★★★★★

SOURCE: PURCHASED

My name's shouted on rooftops. 
It's written on bras, bathroom stalls, hell my name is everywhere. To say my name is to experience an orgasm without ever leaving your house. 
My name? 
Zane "Saint" Andrews. 
I'm sex. 
I'm a rock god. 
I'm also a virgin. 
What they don't know won't kill them right? Give the people what they want. And what they want is the idea of me; the pleasure they gain at listening to my song and knowing without a doubt I'm talking about them and only them.
It worked for a while. 
Until a nerdy girl with glasses falls at my feet, literally, and suddenly I don't want to be Saint anymore, what I want? What I really need? 
Is to be kept. 
By her.
amazon | bn | itunes

{ review } .

Ahh, the marshmallow loving Zane has arrived -- and early at that! I wonder how he feels about being quick ;) But oh, because it was a surprise? It's only 1.99 this week.

I have loved Zane since the moment I met him and his marshmallow ways in the previous Seaside Pictures story (gosh, I still love Dani and Linc). I still have to read the series this one spins off of, but I really love these people!

It's hard to remember, when the guy's popping marshmallows, that Zane is essentially a rockstar. His name is shouted, everyone wants Saint... and before he gives them what they want, he centers himself with a marshmallow.... But pairing him with nerdy Fallon. My goodness, I just adored these two together. Fallon helped Zane see the brighter aspects of the world, and she always saw him as "Zane" -- he was just a person to her, but a person she could easily fall in love with if she let the friendship grow.

You will laugh, you will be pissed, and you may even cry. I'm an easy crier so I can't always assume others will cry but... RVD has an amazing ability to bring her characters to life, and the emotions they feel -- you feel them right alongside the characters.

I'm so excited RVD decided to hit publish early on this book! You'll want to pick it up this week; if you don't get to it, no worries. Zane will still be waiting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment