Monday, January 5, 2015

mignon's || monday•musings

Ok...

So this is a way late Monday Musing, but it's a new theme/idea, and it's not even the thing I wanted  to post originally (that will be next week). I was going back and forth on different posts that weren't simply book reviews and promotions, and thought this could be a fun idea (really, it's because of the awesome-ly fun video I wanted to post, but will next week).

But then I saw this picture I'm about to post.

And oh, hot damn (sorry...) this little teaser alone makes me want the book.

So I 'sampled' it -- only because my bank account I buy books from has like... $2 in it until I get my Thirty-One commission. But mm-mm-mm...

C'mon, you know you want to read it.


What about you? Have you ever seen a teaser that made you want to read a book?

No comments:

Post a Comment