Saturday, November 8, 2014

comin' along, comin' along ...

Slowly but surely, I'm getting this bad-boy close to what I want it to look like...

...because to be honest? What I want it to look like is going to cost money -- money I don't have right now. So until then, this is getting close to what I want it to look like.

Last night, I published a few reviews. I have a number left to finish that I hope to finish by the end of the weekend. We shall see what the next 48 hours bring (the lack of internet really puts a damper on things).

Also, got the 'LATEST REVIEWS' blurb doo-dad up, so you can click a thumbnail if you don't want to search through pages, and my 'about me' is finished in case you had any inkling to learning a bit about the person behind this blog.

Well -- off to finish reading A LOVE OF VENGEANCE (oh my, it's so good), then AS YOU TURN AWAY (which makes me sing the Lady A song), UNWRAPPED, and Caitie Quinn's WORTH THE FALL. Oh! And HARD TO COME BY -- so very excited for that book.

Until then....

What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment